Thursday, May 14, 2015

Small People Matter Too

To begin tonight's devotional time, I listened to the song "Healer," by Kari Jobe.

"You hold my every moment. You calm my raging seas. You walk with me through fire, and heal all my disease. I trust in You."

"I believe You're my healer. I believe You are all I need. I believe You're my portion. I believe You're more than enough for me. Jesus, You're all I need."

"Nothing is impossible for You. You hold my world in Your hands."

Remember, He is right beside you. He is your Healer, the Great Physician!

Tonight's Scripture came from 1 Corinthians 12:23a: "And the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor." (NIV)

Everyone on a team, big or small, highly influential or soft-spoken, plays a role. As leaders, we must remember to recognize the "small people."

If your team needs strength and support, God may very well work that miracle through the person with the smallest responsibility. Take David as an example. He was a lowly shepherd boy who became king of Israel! God can use anyone big or small. He may call on leaders to position those individuals where He can work healing through them. Pay attention to God's direction. Seek Him and His guidance!

The reflection question for tonight is: How do you honor everyone on the team?

One suggestion I have is to build relationships with each individual. Show them you care! That can make a huge difference in their attitude and outlook.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment